Why Repair a Windshield Chip?
There are a few good reasons to stop putting off windshield Chip Repair.
- Windshield chip repairs are affordable. Depending on your insurance coverage, a car windshield repair may be no cost to you.
- In most cases, the repair can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
- Titan Auto Glass only uses the highest-quality materials. Your technician will use only the finest proven technological advanced resins into the chip, which is then carefully cured.
- Windshield repairs are backed by our warranty.
When you’re in the unfortunate situation of needing windshield chip repair and or replacement you want it done right, the choice is clear.
Titan Auto Glass - We Put The Shield In Windshield™
What is Windshield Chip Repair?
Windshield repair is a process that combines modern technology and skill to fill a damaged area on a windshield with clear acrylic adhesive resin. The resin is then cured with ultraviolet light. When done properly, the damaged auto glass area’s strength is restored.
The good news is that if you have a chip or crack that is the size of a quarter or smaller, a quick windshield chip repair may be all you need. Titan Auto Glass has the top industry trained experts in the area of windshield chip repair.
Does my damage qualify for windshield chip repair?
• The damage must be the size of a quarter or smaller
• You have three chips or less
• The damage is not on the edge of the windshield
• The damage is not in your line of sight
• You don’t mind if you can still see the damage after the repair
Great Customer Service For Life's Little Inconveniences
• Shop Service (No Appointment Necessary)
• Same day service (in most cases)
• Saturday service
• Best on Dry/Sunny days
• We handle all the paperwork — including direct billing to your insurance company