Windshield damage is frustrating and can cause many issues from safety to tickets – now you need to get it fixed. The good news is that if you have a chip or crack that is the size of a quarter or smaller, a quick windshield repair may be all you need.
Titan Auto Glass has the top industry trained experts in the area of windshield repair. Windshield repair is a process that combines modern technology and skill to fill a damaged area on a windshield with clear acrylic adhesive resin. The resin is then cured with ultraviolet light. When done properly, the damaged auto glass area’s strength is restored.
Here is a small guide to follow in determining if your vehicle requires simple repair or even replacement.
• The damage is the size of a quarter or smaller
• You have three chips or less
• The damage is not on the edge of the windshield
• The damage is not in your line of sight
There are a few good reasons to stop putting off that windshield repair. Take a look:
1. Windshield chip repairs are affordable.
Depending on your insurance coverage, a car windshield repair may be no cost to you.
2. Small windshield chips can turn into large cracks – requiring full replacements.
Your windshield damage can grow and require a full windshield replacement, which is likely to cost more.
3. Repairing windshield damage is quick.
In most cases, the repair can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
4. Titan Auto Glass only uses the highest-quality materials.
Your technician will use only the finest proven technological advanced resins into the chip, which is then carefully cured.
5. Windshield repairs are backed by our warranty.
Our Goal At Titan Auto Glass Repair
is to Deliver with High Quality Products and Services at Affordable Prices and Mobile Convenience
Titan Auto Glass installs only the highest quality glass and sealants available in the industry. Our Auto Glass Repair and Replacement Technicians are experienced and professional. We also accept all insurance. Our auto glass installation specialists have ongoing technical training for windshield and chip repair.
Great Customer Service for Life’s Little Inconveniences
- Convenient locations
- Same day service (in most cases)
- Saturday service (by appointment)
- Mobile service available at a slightly higher cost
- We handle all the paperwork — including direct billing to your insurance company
When you’re in the unfortunate situation of needing auto glass repair and or replacement you want it done right, the choice is clear. We are mobile so you don’t have to be.
AUTO GLASS & WINDSHIELD SERVICES IN
Addison | Allen | Anna | Arlington | Carrollton | Coppell | Dallas | Fairview | Farmers Branch | Frisco | Ft Worth | Garland | Grand Prairie | Irving | Lewisville | Little Elm | Lucas | McKinney | Melissa | Mesquite | Murphy | Plano | Prosper | Richardson | Sachse | Sherman | The Colony | Wylie